Skip to main content

Out-of-province and international students

Canadian students studying in Ontario must apply for government student aid through their home province. If you are not considered an Ontario resident according to Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) policy, please follow the links below to find out more about the student loan program from your home province, territory or the United States.

Flag of Alberta  Alberta Flag of Nunavut  Nunavut
Flag of British Columbia  British Columbia Flag of PEI  Prince Edward Island
Flag of Manitoba  Manitoba Flag of Quebec  Quebec
Flag of New Brunswick  New Brunswick Flag of Saskatchewan  Saskatchewan
Flag of Newfoundland and Labrador  Newfoundland and Labrador Flag of the Yukon  Yukon
Flag of the Northwest Territories  Northwest Territories Flag of the United States of America  United States of America (The university is authorized to give deferment status to students with previous U.S. loans)
Flag of Nova Scotia  Nova Scotia Flag of the United Nations  International